Thursday 23 February 2012

Cancelled photo session.

Last night I stayed up late trying desperately to pull my work together in time for it to be photographed in the studio today, but unfortunately I had to accept defeat, so today I will be going in to college to cancel my session. My work motivation has been stunted by an upsetting weekend...it's a shame I seem to have gained my focus back that little bit too late. However, the deadline is still a little while away, so I will continue my sculpture and the drawings to go on it over the weekend, then do my best to photograph it nicely myself. The college deadline and competition deadline is different (the competition doesn't close until 9th March, so hopefully I might even have time to work with the photography department before then, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high.
Here is how the wire sculpture was looking yesterday:
After posting the above photo on my Tumblr blog, I was flattered to get it reblogged and compared to Alexander Calder!

No comments:

Post a Comment