Wednesday 30 November 2011

AM I GOING BLIND??

A reoccurring problem keeps stopping me in my tracks! After hours of quite intense work (usually knitting/sewing/drawing) where I have to concentrate closely on the detail, my eyes go funny. Sort of like the beginning stages of a migraine where my vision blacks out or will not focus on what I'm trying to look at. At first I panicked and thought 'do I need glasses?!' but I've come to the conclusion that it's probably just inadequate lighting, which is annoying as I have a very handy lamp on my desk (purchased from none other than IKEA in the children's section). Apparently when it comes to light, only daylight really works the best. Unfortunately for me, this means when I have a sudden bout of arty activity in the dark hours I have to put up with the inevitable blurry eye moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment